- 2 1/4 Cups Blanched Almond Flour,
- 1 1/4 Cup Tapioca flour,
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder,
- 2/3 Cup erytritol,
- 3 Eggs,
- 1 1/3 Cup Pureed Pumpkin,
- 2 Tbs coconut oil,
- 1 Tbs cinnamon,
- 1 1/4 Tsp powdered Ginger,
- 1/2 Tsp Himalaya salt,
- 2 1/2 Tbs Psyllium Husk,
- 2 Tbs Flax Meal.
- 1 Tbs coconut oil,
- 1/2 Cup erythritol,
- 3 Tbs Cinnamon,
- 2 Tsp Powdered Ginger.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients: Almond Flour, Tapioca, Baking Powder and Erythritol. Set aside,
- In a separate bowl combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, Oil, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt, Psyllium and Flax Meal,
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir until it becomes a solid mass of dough,
- Cut thin strips from your mass and roll your strips up like a snail,
- Place your “snails” into your baking pan side by side so that they are touching,
- On top of snails sprinkle the filling ingredients (Oil, Sugar, Cinnamon and Ginger),
- Place in the oven and bake approx. 30 minutes.