- 1 zucchini, washed,
- 1 large avocados, pit removed,
- 2 tsp. Himalaya salt+ a few dashes to salt the zucchini,
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper,
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 3Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil,
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed.
- Julienne your zucchini and place in a strainer, then add a little salt to the zucchini,
- Mix well all the other ingredients and allow to sit,
- Put your zucchini into a sauce pan with some olive oil and cook for approx 2-3 minutes,
- Add the sauce to the zucchini noodles and done. 🙂 Enjoy it!