- 3 apple, peeled, cubed,
- 1 handful of raisins,
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon,
- 3.5 ounces coconut oil,
- 3.5 ounces chestnut flour,
- 2.5 ounces almond flour,
- 3ounces erythritol.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree,
- Put the apples and raisins into a baking pan then sprinkle with cinnamon,
- Blanket the pan with an aluminum foil and put it into the oven,
- After 30-35 minutes take the foil off and let the pan in the oven for more 5-10 minutes.
Note: I think this crumble in hot and fresh is the best. If you like the chestnut taste put a little more chestnut flour to the mass (plus approx. 1-2 tablespoon).