- 2 bananas,
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil,
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder,
- 2 teaspoon raw honey,
- 2 tablespoon shredded unsweetend coconut,
- unsweetend strawberry souce for garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F,
- Without peeling the bananasm cut a slit lengthwise into each bananas through the peel, but don’t cut all the way through the peel on the far side,
- Fill each fruit with 1 teaspoon coconut oi, 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon raw honey and 1 tablespoon shredded coconut,
- Roll each banana in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet,
- Cook the bananas in the oven for 25-30 minutes and serve hot.
When the bananas have cooled you can put them into the fridge for 1 hour. 1 hour is enough for harding the chocolate and after the harding you can cut thin slices from the banana.