- 17,5 oz chestnut paste,
- 6 tablespoons erythritol,
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla,
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil,
- 10 eggs,
- garnish: 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, 3 tablespoons erythritol, 3 tablespoons water, approx. 5 oz cocomas, coco chips and walnuts.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, beat up the whites to get hard foam,
- In an other bowl mix the egg yolks with erythritol, coconut oil and vanilla,
- Break the chestnut paste and mix it into the yellow mass,
- Then put into this paste the foam,
- Pour the mass into a baking pan and bake in preheated (355 F) oven for 40-45 minutes,
- Finally mix all ingredients to the garnish and pour it on the cake, you can put on some coconut chips or walnut.