- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed at the base, with green leaves removed,
- 1 can Coconut milk,
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil,
- 1 lemon zested and juiced,
- 1 teaspoon of Curry powder,
- 3 teaspoons of Himalaya salt,
- 3 Teaspoon of Black pepper,
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper,
- 1 teaspoon oregano,
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees,
- Take the coconut oiland scoop it onto a baking dish. Throw it in the oven to allow it to melt,
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, with the lemon zest and juice, curry powder, oregano, rosemary, cayenne pepper, garlic, curry powder, salt and black pepper,
- Take your cauliflower by the head and dunk it in the bowl. Use your hands to to make sure it’s covered thick all over,
- Place the cauliflower on the baking dish that you used to melt coconut oil. Roast it until it is dry and lightly browned for about 40-50 minutes. A crust will form on the surface of the cauliflower from the marinade,
- Let the cauliflower cool for a few minutes before cutting in wedges and serving on.
Note: you an find the originally recipe here but I’ve changed some ingredients.