- 2 eggs,
- 1 dl water,
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour,
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil,
- 2 tablespoons of linseed,
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalaya salt,
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed.
Gyros seasoning mixture (marinade):
- 3 tablespoons oregano,
- 3 pinch of ground black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon rosemary,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
- lemon juice,
- thick coconut milk.
How to make the pita bread:
- Preheat the oven to 220 C degrees (430 F),
- Mix all the ingredients,
- Form two flat mass and put them into the oven,
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes,
- Let cool, cut in half, then with a small serrated knife, slice carefully down the center, creating the “pocket”,
- Then put the vegetables and the meat into your “pockets”.
How to make the meat:
- First make your marinade,
- I bought pork and cut it into strips and put the strips intp the marinade about for 30 minutes,
- Then fry the meat on coconut oil and meanwhile you’re frying the meat put into 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper to get more “gyros” taste.
How to make the dressing:
- Mix all ingredients together. I don’t know how many coocnut milk you need because it’s the best if you’re continuously tasting the dressing.
I used for salade grated carrots, shredded red cabbage, lettuce and tomatoes.