- 1 cup almond flour,
- 3 tbsp coconut flour,
- 1 tbsp ground vanilla,
- 1/4 cup coconut oil,
- 4 eggs, separated,
- 1/4 cup honey,
- 1/4 tsp salt,
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder,
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- coconut chips for garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 175 C. Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin cups,
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl,
- Mix the egg yolks, honey, coconut oil and ground vanilla in a small mixing bowl. Add to the almond flour mixture and combine it,
- Using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks,
- Stir the egg whites into the rest of the ingredients, spoon the batter into the muffin tin,
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until the tops are nicely browned and a tester comes out clean).