- half handful of unsalted sunflower seeds,
- quarter handful of chia seeds,
- quarter handful of linseed,
- half handful of sesame seeds,
- 1 handful of prunes,
- 1 handful of dried dates,
- 1 banana,
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla.
- Put the fruits into the food processor and grind them,
- Add to the fruits all of the other ingredients, then mold the mass into a baking pan (put a baking paper into the pan),
- Fold the baking paper back and put some ballast above the mass,
- Put it in the fridge for approx. 4-5 hours to let hard.