- 3 eggs,
- 20 dkg (7 oz) ground poppy,
- 2 dl water,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 3 tablespoons erythritol,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon,
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil,
- approx. 10 pieces of plum.
- Preheat the oven for 170 degree of Celsius (approx 340 degree of F)
- Put the eggs, water, poppy seed, vanilla, erythritol and the baking soda into a large bowl,
- Lubricate a pan with the coconut oil then pour on the mass,
- Place on the top the halved plums (which are sprinkled with cinnamon),
- Put the pan into the oven for approx 30 minutes.