- 3 eggs,
- 20 dkg (7 oz) shredded coconut,
- 0.5 dl (1.7 oz) sugar-free apple juice,
- 2 tablespoons erythritol,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla,
- 1 tbsp cocoa,
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil,
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice,
- 12 dried plums,
- approx. 5 dkg (1.75 oz) shredded coconut garnish.
- Beat the eggs then add the shredded coconut, vanilla, apple juice, cinnamon, erythritol, cocoa, coconut oil, baking soda and the lemon juice and mix together until you get a smoother mass, then put this mixture into a baking pan (first put a baking paper into this baking pan),
- Put the top of the mixture the dried plums and let bake in the oven for approx. 35-45 minutes (preheated oven for 170 degree Celsius or 338 degree Fahrenheit),
- If you are ready pour the cake with some shredded coconut.
- For those who prefer the really sweet tastes I offer to put more erythritol to the mass.