- 1 cup tapioca flour,
- 1/3 cup coconut flour,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 cup coconut milk,
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or ghee,
- 1 egg,
- 3 teaspoon rosemary,
- 5 chopped garlic,
- olive oil and more salt for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 200 Celsius (approx. 450 F) and place a thick pan into oven to heat up,
- Gently heat up coconut milk with coconut oil in a pan until warm but not boiling,
- Combine tapioca flour with coconut flour and salt in a bowl. The pour coconut oil/coconut milk mixture on top. Mix until thoroughly combined. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes,
- Add beaten egg to the mixture and mix again,
- Remove the hot pan from the oven and cover with parchment paper and pour mixture into center. Sprinkle rosemary and garlic,
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it. Garnish with olive oil and salt.