- approx. 40 dkg chicken breast,
- 1 teaspoon ginger,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 3 teaspoons honey,
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- zest of 1 large orange
- 1 squeezed orange juice.
- Spread the chopped chicken pieces with sea salt then set aside.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients (miss the coconut oil and the garlic) in a saucepan and stir to combine. Set aside for 30-60 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil with the garlic.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve with vegetables and enjoy it!
- If you like the piquant taste put more ginger or you can freely add some chili powder to the souce.