- 1/2 cup almond flour,
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour,
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil,
- 1/2 zest of lemon,
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 5 eggs,
- 1/2 cup lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour,
- 1/2 cup honey,
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 175 C degree.
- To make the crust, mix the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut oil, lemon and honey in a big bowl.
- Then press into the bottom of a small baking pan.
- Put into the oven and bake for cca. 15 minutes, then remove from it and set aside.
- To make the filling, whisk the eggs in a smaller bowl. Mix the lemon juice, tapioca flour, honey, ground vanilla and cinnamon then pour this mixture over the crust and put into the oven back for cca. 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let to cool completely. It takes cca. 1 hour.