- 2 pieces, sliced peaches,
- 8 pieces, sliced plums,
- sugar-free berry jam (approx., 70 ounces),
- 1/3 cup honey,
- 1/3 cup coconut flour,
- 1/3 cup almond flour,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 3 eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees,
- Place into a pan the coconut oil,
- Then lubricate the form with the jam,
- Put into the slices peaches and the halved plums,
- In another bowl mix the eggs with the honey (to foamy),
- Then put into all the other ingredients (you’ll get a very tufty mixture),
- Put the mass above the fruits,
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, then eat! 🙂 Enjoy!
I have never eaten so tasty pie like this. 🙂 you have to try it!