- 1 cup unsweetend cocoa powder,
- 1 cup coconut oil,
- 1/4 cup raw honey,
- 1 pinch Himalaya salt,
- 1 pinch vanilla,
- cca. 5-10 dkg almond (optional – garnish).
- Heat the coconut oil,
- Mix the cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, salt, vanilla in a pot,
- Mold the mixture into an oblong pot,
- Spread with the almond and refrigerate for cca. 2 hours.
- I think chocolate is betteh if it’s not so sweet but if you like sweeties better add more honey to the mixture. Attention! To much honey isn’t good because the chocolate will be so “gross”.
- Don’t forget, kids under one year should’t eat honey, their developing immune systems aren’t strong enough to handle it.