- 3 slightly under-ripened banana, sliced,
- 2 tablespoon honey,
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil,
- 1 tablespoon of water.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Put the banana slices into a pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Whisk together honey and the water,
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This is a really tasty dessert and you can make it very easily. Next time I’ll sprinkle with vanilla powder too not only with cinnamon. This is a really taste orgy, I can just recommendation this dessert. My non-paleo family liked it too 😉