- To the garnish:
- 1 peel of a small pumpkin (you just need the peel now),
- 3 tbsp coconut oil,
- 3 eggs,
- To the meat:
- 2 slices pork chop,
- 3 tbsp coconutoil,
- 1 pinch pepper,
- 0,5 dl water.
- Put 3 tbsp coconut oil in a frying pan,
- Sewage lightly the pumpkin, then put its peel into a pan,
- Heat for 15-20 minutes,
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper,
- Heat for cca. 5-10 minutes, then put over.
- Spice the chops with salt and pepper,
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan,
- Add the pork chops,
- Add the water,
- Stew the meat until it will be soft. On both sides for cca. 5-7 minutes. If you need spill more water.