- 2 tbsp coconut oil,
- 2 medium onions (cut in hald then slice thinly),
- 2 medium carrots,
- 3 garlic cloves,
- 6 eggs,
- 2 tsp sea salt,
- pinch of black pepper,
- a little coconut oil for greasing,
- cca. 10 dkg ham.
- Preheat oven to 200 Celcius.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add onion for 5 minutes.
- Put baking paper/parchment in a baking pan.
- Mold the mixture into a pan, then add into the vegetables, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Turn the oven down to 175 Celcius and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and spread your choice of mayonnaise, homemade paleo ketchup and scatter pieces of ham on top.
- Gently pull one side of the parchment paper and start rolling theegg base up.
- When you finish, sit the toll up open end down to keep it rolled.
- Slice and serve.